Side note...

To my readers, I apologize for my many months of absence. You have been writing and urging me to keep blogging and I'm sincerely sorry for not following through. Recently, a lot has happened in my personal life and I did not have the energy to write. However, I am getting back into my creative mode and you can all be sure to see something new on a weekly basis. Thank you for all your love and support. Love, Luxi

More About Me...

Diaries of a Chinese Lesbian is a personal retelling of my life from my first girl crush to the complexities of my present life. I'm sharing my stories in the hopes of helping other girls and women in their own coming out experience. We are not alone in this world and we should never feel like we are.

Circle of Self-Sabotage



When we get our hearts broken in a severe way, it's hard to get out of the comfort zone and let yourself love again, but just remember, when the risks are great; the rewards are greater.










Circle of Self‐Sabotage
The depiction of the inner workings of one's contemplation, and emotional progression as illustrated through flow charts.

The root of fear resides in the risk one adheres when presented with the potential of awesomeness. In a bout of irrational and self‐preserving thought to prevent the potential loss and ultimate heartbreak, although questionable, one is captivated and petrified by the fear. This launches the emotional self to unleash defense mechanisms that render the 'heart' unavailable leaving involved parties frustrated which ultimately leads to the certainty of loss.

It is clear that fear and emotional captivity is a self‐contained process with few extraneous factors. However, as enslaving as this cyclic progression of crashing and burning is, it can be easily dismantled if the rightful party realizes the greater potential for awesomeness and the ultimate rewards that that scenario can provide.

One must let go of all inhibitions and open the doors to emotional gain to become in the moment and share all the emotions with the involved party.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Looking at that chart is a bit confusing at first, I won't lie -- but the more I looked at it and worked my way through it, it sounds... right, for lack of a better word. I'm proud to say though that I've entered the "Potential for Awesomeness" and worked my way through "Letting go". Currently, I'm somewhere between "Letting In" and "Being in the moment". I can't wait till I get to paint that rosy picture! :D

  2. Kristel said...
     

    I'm glad to see you writing again :)

    Just remember, it is only when our hearts are broken that we are able to piece ourselves back together again, wiser, and stronger.

    Kristel (http://iwontmakeyoueggs.com)

Post a Comment