Side note...

To my readers, I apologize for my many months of absence. You have been writing and urging me to keep blogging and I'm sincerely sorry for not following through. Recently, a lot has happened in my personal life and I did not have the energy to write. However, I am getting back into my creative mode and you can all be sure to see something new on a weekly basis. Thank you for all your love and support. Love, Luxi

More About Me...

Diaries of a Chinese Lesbian is a personal retelling of my life from my first girl crush to the complexities of my present life. I'm sharing my stories in the hopes of helping other girls and women in their own coming out experience. We are not alone in this world and we should never feel like we are.

Poem: 2010

Twenty-o-nine went by and what has transpired?
Productivity and self discovery fueled by random desires.
Done are the days of tequila, girls, and unrelenting aggression,
One night with me and even the straights will question.

Ode to an official end with papers in sight,
No regrets, no grudges, especially no spite.
Ready as I'll ever be to take on a new chapter,
Bring lust, butterflies, and even heartache thereafter.

A new place with a fireplace and a modern-chic theme,
Balanced out with my practical and eco-aware scheme.
Minimized yet not minimalist, that will be home,
Can't wait to get settled and call the place my own.

Dream school here I come, third try's the charm,
She's serious this time? Quick, sound the alarm!
I'm not considering one but two tests this time,
Succeeding at both would just be Oh so sublime.

This year like always, there will be no regrets,
I'm certain about myself, my values, so "no sweat"!
Going to get hyped up with new beats and sounds,
Everything is set in place, let's see what goes down.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    I'm really glad to have found your blog. I am still a Chinese girl who "keeps crushes to herself"
    It gets really frustrating sometimes - What can you suggest to someone like me?

  2. Unknown said...
     

    Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention,(before I spam any further :))
    If you have not heard of this site already, you might find it useful.
    It has a large and active Taiwanese lala community
    http://board.2girl.net/

    Cheers! :)

Post a Comment