Side note...

To my readers, I apologize for my many months of absence. You have been writing and urging me to keep blogging and I'm sincerely sorry for not following through. Recently, a lot has happened in my personal life and I did not have the energy to write. However, I am getting back into my creative mode and you can all be sure to see something new on a weekly basis. Thank you for all your love and support. Love, Luxi

More About Me...

Diaries of a Chinese Lesbian is a personal retelling of my life from my first girl crush to the complexities of my present life. I'm sharing my stories in the hopes of helping other girls and women in their own coming out experience. We are not alone in this world and we should never feel like we are.

au·ton·o·my

Journal entry - sometime in September.

au·ton·o·my
Pronunciation: \-mē\
Function: noun
Date: circa 1623 Merriam-Webster Dictionary

1 : the quality or state of being self-governing; especially : the right of self-government
2 : self-directing freedom and especially moral independence
3 : a self-governing state


I rejoice in the feeling of independence. The wind in your hair,laugh out loud, do what you want and when you want kind of freedom. I love that carefree existence where the only one I have to answer to is myself. I don't want to be responsible for someone else, nor do I want someone else to be responsible for me...

I seek pleasure in the admiration of something unique. I love that warm caress and the smell of another gentle soul taking care in embracing me with tenderness. Returning the same adoration gives me such soothing pleasure. I long for the day that I can call someone my own...

I have a hard time finding equilibrium.

I need the capacity to make individualistic and un-coerced decisions. Even the most perfect partnership is no exception. It's time to recollect myself again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment